Current Term: 2016-2019
· Currently serving in my 9th year as a teacher in Cushing Public School District.
· Also co-owner of M&S Athletic Store.
· Served as a Children and Youth Pastor for 7 years prior to teaching.
· Graduated from Mid-American Christian University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
· Born and raised in Blackwell, OK and graduated from Blackwell High School in 1992
· Married to Christa for over 20 years. Have 6 children.
· Christa and I are very passionate about orphan and foster children. We have served as foster parents for the State of Oklahoma for seven years. We were honored to receive the award as the 2014 Oklahoma CASA Foster Parents of the Year.
· Enjoy our big family and watching softball and wrestling.
· This will be my first venture into public office.
· Member of LifeChurch of Stillwater. Served as leader for Cushing High School FCA group for numerous years. Cushing High school Head Wrestling coach for 4 years. Cushing High School Softball Coach for 6 years.
“I am super excited about the opportunity to serve our community. When Christa and I moved here about 12-13 years ago, our mission was to serve. We fell in love with the people and community of Cushing. It is our home. I believe that with my leadership background, I could help contribute to making our great little city even better. Cushing is the greatest little community in the World and I feel honored to be a representative of the people of Cushing.”